”TOP GUN 3-D / Dot Shootout”Who are the Best Archers? 3-D or Dot Shooters? Is it YOU? Can YOU make the cut?
TOP GUN 2013 will be a shootout between the top (6) six Dot shooters and the top (6) six 3-D shooters When is it? Saturday, July 13th at 2:30 pm at Bigfoot.
Open to any 3-D Shooter – Open to any Dot ShooterTurn in one of the Top SIX 3-D scores by Saturday at 2 PM or Turn in one of the Top SIX DOT scores by Saturday at 2 PM These 12 shooters will compete in a unique Shoot Off to determine the 3 WINNERS. The rules are simple!
- On Saturday Morning Dot shooters will shoot a normal Field / Hunter Round of 14 Field & 14 Hunter targets.
- On Saturday Morning 3-D Shooters will shoot their normal 30 Target 3-D round. Score 10 / 8 / 5 – Range finders are NOT permitted
- Qualifiers will pay a $20 buy-in fee. 100% of the fee will go into the pot.
- Turn in your complete score cards signed by you and two witnesses by 2 PM. If you are late you are OUT! If you are missing signatures you are OUT!
- The 6 Highest scoring Dot Shooters and the 6 Highest scoring 3-D shooters will have a SHOOT OFF on Saturday at exactly 2:30 PM.
- All 12 qualifiers will shoot BOTH
- 3 Field Targets No distance further than 50 yards
- 6 UNMARKED 3-D targets (One Arrow) No distance further than 50 yards
- The combined 3-D and Dot scores will determine the winners.
RANGE FINDERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON 3-D RANGE
SCORE CARDS MUST BE SIGNED BY SHOOTER AND TWO WITNESSES
We reserve the right to break up groups – Let’s keep it honest!